Wynbrooke Traditional Theme School, the home of Mighty Wolverines, welcomes you to our 2020-2021 school year.
Our registration will be online and all documents will need to be uploaded online when requested. Aside from traditional scanners and mobile scanner apps, both Android and IOS phones have the capability to scan your document once completed (see below for steps)
Please take time to read the registration information in its entirety then download, complete, sign, scan, and upload your documents when requested.
Step 1: Continue reading this site in its entirety.
Step 2: Review documents based on whether your child is a Pre-K, new, or returning student.
The following documents will be requested, for upload, based on whether your child is a Pre-K, new, or returning student.
In an effort to accommodate families who do not have access to a printer to download the forms, you may report to the school to obtain a folder from a bin near the main entrance of the school beginning Tuesday, August 11th. This is only for extenuating circumstances.
Step 3: Print necessary documents (located after Step 7)
Gather supporting documentation documents based on type of student (proof of residency, government issued ID, birth certificate, health form, insurance card, etc.)
Step 4: Complete forms as indicated in each form
Step 5: Sign documents
Step 6: Scan supporting documentations and document (name files with student name)
Step 7: Select (Click) on the button (further down the page) that match the status for each child. You must complete one form for each child.
Affidavit of Residence (Pre-K & returning students)
Emergency Contact Form (all students)
Parent Contract (all students)
Bus Rider & Media Release Agreement (all students)
Georgia’s Pre-K Program Roster Information Form (Pre-K ONLY)
Proof of Residency (Pre-K & returning students)
Acceptable forms of Proof of Residency.
Current Mortgage Statement or Current and Valid Signed Lease OR
Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric) dated in the last 30 days with Parent/Legal Guardian’s name listed.
Must have parent name, date (within last 30 days), and address shown on the bill.
NO OTHER BILLS will be an acceptable form for proof of residency
**Please plan to spend about 10 minutes once all documents are ready to be uploaded.**
To address access for those who do not have a printer, we will prepare folders with copies of the essential forms and place them in bins outside the school for parent pick up. The forms will still need to be scanned and uploaded.
Scanning from Android or IOS devices
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap , then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.